Booking Terms and Conditions and Park Rules
By making a booking at a Fraser Coast Beachfront Tourist Park you agree to abide by the booking terms and conditions and the caravan park rules as set out in this document.
You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking. Rates are based on 2 adults- fees apply for additional occupants.
Requirements on Check-in: Your credit card details are securely stored in our database and due to government regulations; these are deleted after your stay. The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age. In addition, to eliminate identity fraud, we will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity.
The person whose name appears on the booking form is responsible for ensuring compliance with the booking terms and conditions and the caravan park rules by all members of his/her party and visitors. Sites cannot be sub-let to other guests/friends etc.
Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your caravan. Please ensure you state the total exterior length of your van from front to back including all attachments at the time of the booking (please ensure measurement of van includes the draw bar).
In some instances where the size of your van/motor home/tent etc. has been incorrectly calculated it may not be able to be accommodated on the available sites at the park. In these instances if possible you will be offered alternate dates or your booking cancelled.
Site numbers are not guaranteed and are preferential only. Management reserves the right to make necessary changes to sites, with or without notice. Please contact the park directly if you have any special requirements before your booking and/or arrival.
LENGTH OF STAY
Minimum lengths of stay – A minimum of three (3) night stays over the peak seasons of Christmas/New Year week, Easter and Queensland September school holidays apply. Shorter stays can be booked subject to availability at the commencement of or during the holiday period.
Maximum length of stay – Guests may stay at the caravan park for up to four (4) consecutive months in one twelve (12) month period if occupying a caravan or two (2) months if occupying a tent.
School holiday dates – Holiday periods will change slightly each year in accordance with calendar movements: These dates are published online by the QLD Government at https://education.qld.gov.au/about-us/calendar/term-dates
Guests may make a booking up to twelve (12) months in advance.
All bookings via the online booking facility will be debited by the deposit amount in accordance with these Booking Terms and Conditions.
Depending on your credit card provider and the country in which your card was issued, your card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with that credit card provider.
- For stays of 7 days or less – $50 deposit
- For stays of more than one (1) week and up to four (4) weeks – $100 deposit
- For stays over four (4) weeks – $200 Deposit.
The balance of the account will be due for payment on arrival, except in the following circumstances:
For bookings during the Christmas and Easter holiday period, the balance of the account will be due for payment four (4) weeks prior to the start of the QLD School Holidays. For stays over four weeks, payment will be required one week in advance.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
A non-refundable booking administration fee as per Councils adopted fees and charges will be applicable to all cancellations
Please note: No refunds will be given for late arrival and cancellation fee applies to early departure.
Failure to Notify of Cancellation
Failure to notify the park of a cancellation or if a client does not arrive by the close of business of the date booked, the reservation will be cancelled by the park manager, without refund of any paid deposit
How refund payments are made
All cancellations must be received in writing and addressed to the Park Managers. Refunds are authorised and processed by Council in the following ways:
- Credit card payments – refunded back to the original credit card
- Cheque payment – refunded by cheque (note, cheque refunds may take approximately 2-3 weeks for processing and posting)
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our office – Contact details can be found at http://www.beachfronttouristparks.com.au/contact-us. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
- Should people vacate a site early due to weather conditions the cancellation fee will be applied to any refund for nights paid and not stayed.
- If Council or the Park Managers direct Patrons to evacuate the Park due to a natural disaster or severe weather event, a full refund will be given for nights paid and not stayed.
CARAVAN PARK RULES
To ensure you have the most relaxed and enjoyable stay as possible please respect other people’s spaces and property; and follow these few simple caravan park rules.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
Check in is at 12 noon and all sites are to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Late departure may be available by prior arrangement – fees apply.
Vehicles are to be registered at Reception on arrival and must be parked in their allocated sites with one (1) vehicle only per site during the booking. All other vehicles must remain outside the park grounds.
All caravans/camper trailers must have their draw bars facing the front of their site towards the roadway; drive through sites to have draw bar facing the beach where applicable, to allow prompt evacuation in the event of an emergency.
Patrons are not to set up annexes/gazebos or any fixture that impedes onto public/beachfront land in front of their site. This includes cars, boats, belongings etc, these areas are reserved for Emergency vehicle access.
Full fees are charged whenever a site is occupied / made unavailable to others.
Sites are to be left clean, tidy and free of rubbish on departure.
- Maximum number of people per site – A maximum of six (6) people, including children and infants, are allowed per site.
- Children – parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s safety and behaviour. Children under the age of eight (8) years of age must be accompanied by an adult to recreation areas and amenities. Guests under the age of 18 years of age are not permitted to stay overnight in the Park unless accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or over.
- Visitors – are welcome while you are present and their behaviour is your responsibility. Visitor vehicles are not permitted in the Park.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or within 5 metres of the entrance to any park building and common use picnic tables, barbeques, amenities, camp kitchens or playgrounds.
- Walkways/driveways – Vehicles, vans, trailers, boats, tarp ropes, temporary clothes lines, personal belongings etc. are not to impede or obstruct public or internal access walkways and driveways and may be towed away if causing an obstruction.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards – We consider ourselves a family-friendly park and encourage you to take advantage of the many local cycle ways external to the park and bicycles, scooters and skateboards are welcomed. However, for the safety of riders, riding within the park is only permitted during daylight hours and helmets must always be worn. Riders need to give way to vehicles and pedestrians, abide by speed limits and be respectful of other guests right to peaceful enjoyment. Trail, quad or minibikes are NOT permitted within the park.
- Open fires / naked flames are not permitted anywhere within the Park under local law (use of gas BBQ are permitted).
- Speed limit – Roads within the Park are all shared roadways with pedestrians, observe the speed limits and be aware when driving in the park.
- Park facilities – Guests must use the park facilities in the proper manner, follow any operational instructions provided and be considerate of other users (i.e. clean BBQ’s after use). Wilful and accidental damage to Park property will result in the cost of repair or full replacement (if required) being charged to the guest.
- Waste Services – All ‘grey’ and ‘black’ water is to be disposed in the designated dump points only. General and recycling waste bins are located throughout the Park however cleaning or disposal of fish is not permitted.
- Pets – sorry no pets are permitted in the park with the exception of a registered guide, hearing or assistance animal with an identity card.
- Noise – the peaceful enjoyment of our Parks is important to us. Please assist by being considerate to other and restrict noise from radios, televisions, social gatherings especially after 9.00pm. Generators are not permitted in the park at any time
- Behaviour – Illegal substance use, illegal activity, excessive consumption of alcohol, disruptive behaviour and acts of violence/abuse within the Park will not be tolerated and will be reported to the Police.
- Security – While park managers do their best to ensure a safe and secure environment, we recommend that all valuable items are secure in your absence and overnight.
- Evacuation – in the event of an emergency make your way calmly to the designated emergency assembly point.
The Managers as, authorised by Council, reserve the right to terminate a booking and evict any person contravening these Rules, Council By-laws, Caravan Park & Removable Dwellings Regulations or disrupting the harmonious running of this business to the staff, managers or owners of this business; without refund (refundable deposits for keys will be returned upon return of relevant keys).